Saturday, October 17, 2009

August Staycation

So in August we had a family staycation - (that's right people - August - yes, I'm once again posting months behind...it's the best I can do right now :) My parents came down along with my nephew Seth, and stayed for a few days. As always we tried to pack in the biggest possible punch in the short time that we had. We went to the Rain Forest Cafe and Riverwalk, Sea World, and our amazing neighborhood pool...AND we had a family birthday party for our little big Alex's 4th birthday! It was so much fun - busy but fun!
I need to get the pictures of Alex's party from my mom so I can write about that in another entry! Here are a few pics from Sea World...it was the kids first time to go, and they had a blast! They loved Shamu and we got some great pictures! The rides and water park were a big hit, too. Here are a few pictures from the day...

I LOVE that picture - so typical of E and A right now - she leads and teaches and he listens...most of the time. :)




Grandpa E and Seth...where is Grandma? Grandma - I need some pics of you!

No comments:

Followers