Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bad Blogger - BAD!!!

So I ran into a good friend last week at the store (whom I haven't seen in forever!) and she informed me that I'm a bad blogger. Well, what can I say? She's right - considering I haven't blogged anything since, um, April!?

So, here I am, sheepishly attempting to recap the past few months in the form of a blog or two...
I owe it to my far away friends and family, right?
But where do I even begin?

I'll give you the quick run down, along with some cute pics, and I'll try to post more detail in the coming weeks...starting with some things I left out, and hopefully getting us back up to the present. :)

FEBRUARY - Started my very first Gruene Market Days with my dear friend Brandy Webb - she makes THE most adorable clothes for little girls, plus shopping cart covers, and more!


MARCH - I'm not sure what we did in March! That's what I get for not blogging!
I hardly even have any pictures of the kids for March...hmmm....I'll let you know if I figure it out.
Oh, I know - we started to really enjoy our back yard - Now that spring was breaking through, our big shady yard was sooo nice....



APRIL - I (Megan) celebrated my birthday...no need to mention age really...I'm still in my EARLY 20's...(Ha! I just caught that typo! I must be subconsciously wishing I was still in my early 20's!!! OK - so that should be early 30's)
We added another Market Days to our schedule - Boerne Market - which made for a busy month!
We had a great MOPS and POPS
Emma had a special trip to Grandma and Grandpas house - just her - she had a blast!
AND, we had our family pictures taken by a good friend - Amber Walters...AMAZING Photographer!!!



MAY - Was a busy month! After the Swine Flu scare settled down, we had to cram everything that had been postponed into about 2 weeks...sooo
We had our last MOPS, Emma's gymnastics show - the "mini olympics", and her last day of pre-school, graduation, and fun day.
Emma's graduation was HILARIOUS! They had her standing right in front of this air vent that shot air straight up from the stage - so her hair was wildly blowing through all of the songs, like they had a wind machine on her. And of course she was playing right into it. Cute. Funny. So Emma.



JUNE -We pretty much spent every other day in June at the pool - Emma is a FISH and can dive down to the bottom of the 8 foot pool in our neighborhood to pick up diving sticks. AND - drum roll please.....Alex learned to swim! He still needs to practice quite a bit, but he is getting better every time we go.
Emma had her 6th BIRTHDAY!!!, and decided to to opt for a family party at Rain Forest Cafe with one friend. That was HER idea! Amazing! What a break for Mommy and Daddy!
Her favorite presents were a toy Hamster that rolls and has a wheel, and her very own desk that Mommy and Daddy made for her...



Whew! And here we are in July! I guess that means July can have it's own separate little spot in the Blog. Lucky July. ;)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love it! Now just don't wait until december to post again!!!! I still need to call you back...I NEVER check my messages and when I finally did, I had like twenty....I wanted to ask you about the pattern ya'll used, too....

Followers